Panadol Baby Infant 100ML Syrup
Panadol Baby & Infant Suspension ( strawberry flavoured) is an analgesic for effective relief from pain and fever in children, from 2 months - 5 years of age.
Panadol Infant is gentle on the stomach.
Paracetamol belongs to a group of medicines called analgesics (painkillers) and is used to treat pain by inhibiting cyclooxygenase, COX-1 and COX-2, which are involved in prostaglandin (PG) synthesis. Prostaglandins are responsible for eliciting pain sensations.
• Sore throat.
• Childhood infections.
Points of interest:
• Should not be taken with other products containing paracetamol at the same time.
• Do not give to your child more frequently than every 4 hours.
• Make sure to shake the bottle before use.
How to use:
The dose depend on the child weight and age.
A dose of 10-15 mg/kg to be repeated.
All Active Ingredients:
• Nausea or vomiting.
• Stomach cramps or pain.
• Consult your doctor if your child has any liver or kidney problems.
• Metoclopramide or domperidone (used to treat nausea and vomiting).
How To Storage :