Panadrex 500 Mg - 96 Tablets
Panadrex contain paracetamol, which is recommended as first-line therapy in pain conditions as analgesic. It is also used for its antipyretic effects, helping to reduce fever.
Paracetamol belongs to a group of medicines called analgesics (painkillers) and is used to treat pain by inhibiting cyclooxygenase, COX-1 and COX-2, which are involved in prostaglandin (PG) synthesis. Prostaglandins are responsible for eliciting pain sensations.
• Muscular Aches & Pains.
• Joint Pain/Osteoarthritis.
• Period Pain.
Points of interest:
• Should not be taken with other products containing paracetamol at the same time.
• For adults: do not take more than 8 tablets a day.
How to use:
Take 1-2 tablets every 6 hours, as required.
• Nausea, stomach pain, and loss of appetite.
• Dark urine.
• Jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
• Do not use more of this medication than is recommended. An overdose of paracetamol can cause serious harm. The maximum amount of paracetamol for adults is 1 gram (1000 mg) per dose and 4 grams (4000 mg) per day.
• Consult your doctor if you have any liver or kidney problems.
• Prolonged daily use of paracetamol with warfarin and other coumarins used to thin the blood may increase the risk of bleeding
How to store:
Keep at room temperature.