Pansoral Teething Gel Infant 15 ml
Pansoral Teething Gel Infant is a massage gel for gums used to alleviate symptoms felt by babies that are teething.
It is composed of natural extracts from plants, Chamomile, and marshmallows that have properties that are calming and soothing.
Pansoral Teething Gel Infant protects babies from the discomfort felt and pain during teething with its rapid action and long-lasting effect.
Chamomile extract, Marshmallow root extract, Potassium sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Glycerin.
• Safe for your baby's delicate gums as it is made from natural plant extracts.
• Pansoral gel soothes irritation and pain in the gums.
• Ideal choice for relieving pain during teething.
Direction for use:
Apply a small amount of Pansoral Teething Gel 3-4 times daily on baby's gums, massaging gently.
• Store Pansoral Teething Gel in a cool dry place within 25° C.
• Avoid contact with eyes.
• A tolerance test was conducted on 30 infants for 21 days with success.
• Pansoral Teething Gel Does not contain sugar or alcohol.
Store at room temperature