Pantozol 40mg - 30 Tablets
Pantoprazole is inhibiting the final step in gastric acid production. In the gastric parietal cell of the stomach, pantoprazole covalently binds to the H+/K+ ATP pump to inhibit gastric acid and basal acid secretion. The covalent binding prevents acid secretion for up to 24 hours and longer.
• Erosive Esophagitis Associated with Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
• Maintenance of Healing of Erosive Esophagitis.
• Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome.
How to store:
keep at room temperature.
• Constipation or diarrhea.
• Hypersensitivity to pantoprazole or other proton pump inhibitors (ppis).
• Nelfinavir & Rilpivirine.
How to use:
One tablet once daily in the morning.