Permixon 160 mg Caps 30'S
It belongs to the group of medicines used in benign prostatic hyperplasia and acts at the prostate level, improving the symptoms associated with this disease thanks to its inhibitory action of 5-alpha reductase which decreases the formation of the hormone responsible for increasing the volume of the prostate.
Serenoa repens (also known as Saw palmetto) is inhibiting the 5α-reductase enzyme that converts testosterone to 5-dihydrotestosterone, prostaglandin synthesis, and growth factor actions.
Used to treat:
• Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
• Lower urinary tract symptoms such as difficulty, feeling frequent urine, feeling full urine, and pain in urination.
How to use:
for men adults: 1 capsule twice a day at mealtimes with some water.
• Dizziness sensation
• Persistent tiredness
• Abdominal pain
• Dry mouth
Warnings and precautions:
Avoid use if:
• Hypersensitivity to active ingredients or any drug components.
• Worsen the condition or allergic reactions occur after use.
• Kidney disease.
• slow blood clotting (Anticoagulant / Antiplatelet drugs)
How to Store:
At room temperature.