Pharmaceris N Capinon K 1% Cream 30 ml
• Pharmaceris provided unique cream, Capinon-K 1% cream, that is specially designed for sensitive skin with dilated capillaries and a tendency to periodic hyperactivity occurring due to:
external factors, such as sudden changes in temperature, strong emotions, alcohol, or spicy food.
• The potent formula contains a blend of Vitamin K 1%, Soybean oil, and Glycerin.
• The blend contributes to soothes and reduces the severity of skin redness and the visibility of dilated capillaries.
• It reduces periodic rash resulting from chronic and intense external factors.
• Vitamin K helps to seal the blood vessels and prevents them from breaking and forming permanent redness.
• The cream prepares the skin for cosmetic medicine treatments and minimizes redness and irritation.
• It visibly accelerates skin regeneration after surgery by soothing irritation and reducing tension and erythema.
• In addition to its role in improving skin elasticity and moisture content. In addition to it is role in improving skin elasticity and restoring suitable moisture to maintain skin vitality.
Soybean oil, Vitamin K 1%, Glycerin.
Pharmaceris N Capinon K 1% Cream:
• Restores skin comfort.
• Soothes and relieves irritations.
• Nourishes and moisturizes the skin.
• Reduces erythema.
How to use:
• Apply the cream in a thin layer onto clean and dry skin and gently massage it in until it is fully absorbed.
• The cream used locally on undamaged skin affected by capillary changes.
Point of interest:
A formulation for the daily care of sensitive skin with dilated capillaries and a tendency to periodic hyperactivity occurring due to external factors, such as:
Sudden changes in temperature, strong emotions, alcohol, or spicy food.
Recommended for use before and after medical or cosmetic treatment to strengthen the vessels, and reduce redness.
Recommended as a skincare routine for everyone with a tendency to bruise, develop burns, spider veins, and dark circles under the eyes.
High tolerance and efficacy.
Clinically and dermatologically tested.
Store at room temperature.