Puritan’s Pride Easy Iron 28 Mg – 90 capsules
Puritan’s Pride Easy Iron contains a combination of iron with vitamin C, vitamin B12, and folic acid for treating and preventing anemia and other blood disorders.
Iron is an important mineral that the body needs to produce red blood cells and hemoglobin and it is also used to treat iron deficiency and iron-deficiency anemia. Vitamin C improves the absorption of iron from the stomach. Vitamin B12 is important for normal blood, cells, and nerves. Folic acid is needed to form healthy cells, especially red blood cells. Women of childbearing age should maintain adequate amounts of folic acid either through diet or supplements to prevent spinal cord birth defects.
• For anemia.
•For treating and preventing iron deficiency.
• Increase energy and reduce fatigue.
• Red blood cell formation.
How to use:
For adults, take one (1) capsule daily, preferably with a meal.
Iron, Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, Folic acid,
Points of interests:
• If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use.
• Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
• Accidental overdose of iron- containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six.
How To Storage: