Pregnacare Original 30 Tabs For Pregnant Women
• A scientifically developed formulation of 19 important vitamins and minerals, Pregnacare contains 400µg folic acid and 10µg vitamin D.
• Pregnacare has been carefully developed by experts so that all ingredient levels are within safe levels for pregnancy and are moderate rather than excessive.
• Supplemental folic acid intake increases maternal folate status.
• Low maternal folate status is a risk factor in the development of neural tube defects in the developing fetus.
• Folic Acid is also beneficial beyond 12 weeks as it contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
• Unlike many prenatal iron supplements, Pregnacare has been specifically formulated with an ideal, moderate level of iron.
Vitamin D (as D3 400 IU), Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin C
Vitamin B1, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6, Folic Acid
Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Selenium.
• Contains 400µg folic acid and 10µg vitamin D.
• More than just a folic acid supplement - includes 19 important nutrients for overall support, including zinc which contributes to normal reproductive health.
How To Use:
• Take one tablet per day with your main meal.
• Swallow with water or a cold drink, Not to be chewed.
Points Of Interest:
• Do not exceed the recommended intake.
• To be taken on a full stomach.
• You can take Pregnacare tablets during all stages of your pregnancy.
• There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
• No artificial colors, preservatives, yeast, lactose, gelatin, or Gluten free.
Store at room temperature.