Privituss Oral Suspension 200 ml For Cough
Privituss Oral Suspension contains levocloperastine which is used for relieving dry cough.
Dry coughs are often caused by upper respiratory infections, such as a cold or the flu.
• Privituss Oral Suspension relieves dry cough.
How to use:
Shake well before use.
Adults: Take 5 ml three times per day.
from 2 to 4 years: 2 ml twice per day.
from 4 to 7 years: 3 ml twice per day.
from 7 to 15 years: 5 ml twice per day.
• Mild gastrointestinal disturbances.
Warnings and cautions:
• Tell the doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to the active ingredient or any other medications.
• Privituss Oral Suspension is not recommended to give this medication to children from 0 to 2 years old.
• Privituss Suspension is generally not recommended during pregnancy.
Tell the doctor if you are taking these medications or any other medications:
• Privituss may interact with both depressant and stimulant substances of the central nervous system.
Store at room temperature.