Procoralan 5 mg F/C Tabs 56'S
Procoralan contains 5 mg of Ivabradine which is used in adults with chronic heart failure.
Ivabradine works by slowing the heart rate so the heart can pump more blood through the body each time it beats.
Procoralan treats chronic heart failure.
How to use:
As the doctor prescribed.
• Slow or irregular heartbeats.
• High blood pressure.
• Your eyes may be more sensitive to light.
• Temporary brightness in the vision.
• Lack of energy.
Warnings and cautions:
• Tell the doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to the active ingredient or any other medications.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
• you should know that ivabradine may affect your vision.
This may include seeing bright spots, bright circles around lights, bright colored lights, seeing double, and other unusual problems with your vision.
These vision problems usually go away after a few months of treatment with this medication.
• Do not drive a car, especially at night, or operate machinery until you know how this medication affects you.
• Avoid sudden changes in the intensity of light around you, such as going outside in sunlight after being in a dark place. Allow your eyes time to adjust slowly to the light.
• Tell the doctor if you have:
If you have an irregular or slow heartbeat, low blood pressure, or liver disease.
If you have or have ever had any other heart problems.
Tell the doctor if you are taking these medications or any other medications:
• Certain antibiotics such as clarithromycin and telithromycin.
• Beta-blockers such as atenolol and metoprolol.
• Herbal products such as St. John's wort.
Store at room temperature.