Procto Glyvenol Supp 10'S
Tribenoside + Lidocaine
Procto-Glyvenol suppositories are used for the local treatment of internal and external hemorrhoids.
Procto-Glyvenol contains Tribenoside which helps to relieve inflammation and pain.
Lidocaine works as a local anesthetic to reduce pain by producing a numbing effect on the area.
• Procto-Glyvenol for the treatment of hemorrhoids.
• Procto-Glyvenol is used to treat hemorrhoid symptoms such as itching, burning, and pain.
How to use:
Use two (2) suppositories at bedtime until the discomfort is relieved, then reduce to once daily.
Or use it as the doctor prescribed.
• Burning sensation.
• Mild pain in the area.
• Increased bowel motility.
Warnings and cautions:
• For rectal use.
• Tell the doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to the active ingredient or any other medications.
• Tell the doctor if you have severe hepatic impairment.
• Tell the doctor if you are pregnant, this product should be avoided during 1st trimester.
• Tell the doctor if you are breastfeeding, you should not use this product while breastfeeding.
• Tell your doctor if you develop any unusual symptoms or if there is external bleeding.
• Not suitable for children.
Store at room temperature.