Prospan Suppositories 10'S For Cough
Prospan Suppositories contain natural ivy leaf extract that helps to relieve chesty (wet)cough.
Prospan helps to thin and break up chest mucus so that it’s easier to clear the airways during acute or chronic cough conditions.
Ivy leaf extract
• Prospan Suppositories relieve wet cough.
• Works as mucolytic.
• Can be used for children.
How to use:
• 1-5 year-old children: 1 Suppository 2 times a day.
• 6-9 year-old children: 1 Suppository 3 times a day.
• Adults and children above 10 years old: 1 Suppository 3 times a day.
Or as the doctor prescribed.
Points of interest:
• Not to be used in children under 2 without medical advice.
• Tell the doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to prospan or other medications.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature.