Rexi Care Cold / Hot Gel Eye Mask
A hot/cold eye mask is made of safe and gentle materials.
It contains a gel that comes in the form of small granules, which plays a vital and effective role in treating many skin problems to give the eyes radiance and youth.
A versatile Eye gel mask that can be used as a cold or hot treatment.
As a cold treatment: It calms the nerves and gives you a sense of relaxation and comfort, in addition to helping you sleep.
As a hot treatment: It helps to fight and treat many problems such as wrinkles and sagging around the eyes, in addition to dark circles, puffiness, and redness.
• The hot and cold mask is used to reduce puffiness and dark circles around the eyes.
• The gel eye mask reduces sagging skin and wrinkles.
• Helps to sleep calm and comfortable.
How to use:
• For Cold use:
1- Place the eye mask pack in the freezer for at least 15-20 minutes before each use.
2- Apply to the affected area.
• For Hot use (hot water):
1- Put the eye gel mask pack in hot water (50°C - 60°C) for 10-15 minutes.
2- Put it on the affected area.
It is recommended to use a clean towel for application.
• Use hot and cold eye masks with caution, make sure they are not too hot before use.
• Do not use gel masks if they are very cold.
• Do not use if the gel has leaked.
• Keep the gel mask out of the reach of children.
• For external use only.
• It is recommended to use the gel mask for no more than 20 minutes per use (prolonged use may cause injury).
• If the redness or irritation continues after using the hot and cold mask, consult your doctor immediately.
Made in: Taiwan.
Quantity: One piece.
Store at room temperature.