Sebamed SPF 50 Sun Cream 75 ml
• Sebamed sunscreen contains a filter to protect against both UVA and UVB rays, thus providing triple protection from the sun's harmful rays.
• This cream also contains vitamin E, an antioxidant, thus protecting the skin from the appearance of wrinkles resulting from exposure to sunlight.
• Natural Inulin and Lecithin help to keep the sun-exposed skin smooth and firm to protect the elasticity of the skin.
• Provitamin B5 contributes to the regeneration of sunburned skin.
Inulin, Lecithin, Vitamin E, Provitamin B5
• Maintains the health of the skin and protects from damage caused by exposure to sunlight and ultraviolet rays.
• Resists the appearance of wrinkles resulting from exposure to sunlight.
• Calms skin irritation caused by sunburn.
• Moisturizes the skin and maintains its elasticity.
• Suitable for sensitive skin.
• The pH of 5.5 promotes the natural barrier function of the skin’s acid mantle.
How To Use:
• Apply 20 minutes before sun exposure.
• Message cream gently and evenly into the skin
• Apply generously, small quantities reduce the extent of protection.
• Repeatedly frequently to maintain protection, especially after perspiring, swimming, or toweling off.
Points Of Interest:
• No parabens, no alcohol.
• Dermatologically / clinically tested.
• Avoid the midday sun between 11 am till 3 pm.
• Don't stay too long in the sun.
Store at room temperature.