Solaray Folic Acid 800 mcg Caps 100'S
Solaray capsules are rich in folic acid to compensate for the lack of blood levels to support the general health of the body.
Folic acid plays a major role in the formation of red blood cells, making it ideal in cases of anemia (lack of red blood cells) caused by a deficiency of folic acid.
Especially the role of Solaray Folic Acid capsules in stimulating the formation of new cells and the renewal and maintenance of cells.
Folic acid is very important during pregnancy to prevent birth defects in the baby's brain and spine and to reduce the risk of developing them.
It also supports the health of the pregnant woman and her fetus.
• Folic acid capsules from Solaray reduce the risk of birth defects and malformations of the fetus.
• Solaray capsules contribute to supporting general health.
• Maintains mental health.
• Reducing heart disease risk factors.
• Prevention of anemia (anemia).
• Folic acid capsules from Solaray enhance the health of pregnant women.
How to use:
Use Solaray Folic Acid capsules only as directed. Take one (1) capsule daily with food.
Points of interest:
• Keep Solaray Folic Acid capsules out of the children.
• Avoid using Folic Acid capsules if allergic to the product or any contents or allergic reactions occur after use.
Store at room temperature.