Sundown Vitamin E 400 IU 100 Softgels
Vitamin E capsules (alpha-tocopherol) are one of the important vitamins for skin and body health and strengthening immunity.
It is recommended to take it with a fatty meal to facilitate absorption by the body.
The capsules can also be opened and the oil removed from them and placed directly on the skin or the area to be treated.
Vitamin E is an important vitamin for the body as:
It moisturizes the skin and reduces the effects of wrinkles, stretch marks, and dark circles.
Treats dryness and eczema and relieves any swelling or redness in the body.
It is used to strengthen nails and hair follicles.
It is used to strengthen immunity and maintain eye and brain health.
Vitamin E deficiency in the body may cause some problems, such as:
Nerve and muscle damage, leading to loss of sensation in the arms and legs.
Loss of movement control and muscle weakness.
Weakened immune system.
Vitamin E 180 mg (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate),
Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Soybean Oil
Vitamin E capsules are used to rejuvenate the skin and maintain its freshness.
It is used as an antioxidant and increases immunity as it protects the body against free radicle.
Reduces puffiness and dark circles around the eyes.
It increases sexual desire and treats fertility in men.
Protects the body from urinary tract infections.
How To Use:
Adults: Take One Capsule of Vitamin E daily, preferably with a meal.
Point Of Interest:
• Vitamin E capsules should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
• It is recommended to consult a healthcare professional before taking Sundown capsules.
• Stop using Sundown capsules and consult your doctor if there are any side effects.
• Do not drive or operate machinery after taking Vitamin E capsules.
• Not suitable for people under 18 years of age.
• Do not take Vitamin E capsules if the seal under the cap is broken or missing.
• Sundown capsules are free of wheat, milk, lactose, sugar, soy, yeast, peanuts, and nuts.
• It is also free of gluten, sodium, preservatives, artificial colors, and flavors.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Store at room temperature.