Travatan 0.004 % 2.5 ML - Ophthalmic Solution
It is a group of medicines called prostaglandin analogs. It works by reducing the pressure in the eye by increasing the outflow of fluid from the eye.
Travoprost lowers pressure inside the eye by increasing the amount of fluid that drains from the eye.
Indications of Travatan:
• Reduction of intraocular pressure (IOP) open-angle glaucoma.
• Ocular hypertension.
Points of interest of Travatan:
• Wait for at least 5 minutes between putting in TRAVATAN and the other eye preparations.
• Temporary blurred vision or other visual disturbances may affect the ability to drive or use machines. If blurred vision occurs after instillation, the patient must wait until the vision clears before driving or using machinery.
• Store Travatan Eye Drops in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 30°C.
Active Ingredient of Travatan:
Side effects of Travatan:
• Changes in the color of the iris
• Increased or decreased growth or number of eyelashes
• Redness of the eye
• Eye discharge and increased tear production.
• Sensitivity to light
• Blurred, reduced, or abnormal vision
• Eczema eyelids.
Cautions of Travatan:
• Allergic to travoprost or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
• In pregnant and in breastfeeding.
• Cataract surgery
• History of eye inflammation iritis and uveitis
How to use Travatan:
Adults: One drop in the affected eye(s), once a day - in the evening.
Pediatric: Based on the physician prescribing.
How to store:
keep at room temperature.