Ural Effervescent Granules Lemon Flavour 28 Sachets For Urinary Tract Health
Sodium bicarbonate + Tartaric acid
Ural Effervescent Powder is a urinary alkalizer, which helps neutralize the acid in the urinary tract and assists in eliminating organisms that cause infection.
Ural makes the urine less acidic which provides effective relief from the pain of cystitis.
Ural is used to relieve symptoms associated with urinary tract infections, such as pain and burning sensations you get when passing urine.
Sodium bicarbonate, Tartaric acid, Citric acid, Sodium citrate.
• Ural helps in treating urinary tract infections.
• Ural relieves urinary tract infections symptoms such as:
- Burning with urination.
- Increased frequency and urgency of urination without passing much urine.
• Ural prevents urinary stone formation.
How to use:
For adults and children 12 years and over:
Dissolve 1-2 sachets in a glass of cold water.
May be taken up to 4 times daily.
Side effects of Ural Effervescent:
• Mild laxative effect.
Warnings and cautions:
• Ural contains sodium so if you are usually on a low sodium diet, you should ask your doctor before using Ural.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
• Tell your doctor if you have:
- Kidney disease.
- Heart disease.
• Tell the doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to Ural or any other medications.
Interactions of Ural Effervescent:
• Tell the doctor if you are taking these medications or any other medications:
Antibiotics such as norfloxacin or ciprofloxacin.
28 Sachets × 4 g
Store at room temperature