Zetmol 10 mg Tabs 28'S
• Ezetimibe, the active ingredient of Zetmol, works by reducing the cholesterol absorbed in your digestive tract.
• Zetmol adds to the cholesterol-lowering effect of statins, a group of medicines that reduce the cholesterol your body makes by itself.
• Lowers levels of total cholesterol, “bad” cholesterol (LDL cholesterol), and fatty substances called triglycerides in the blood.
• In addition, Zetmol raises levels of “good” cholesterol (HDL cholesterol).
• It is used for patients who cannot control their cholesterol levels by a cholesterol-lowering diet alone.
How To Use:
• The recommended dose is one tablet of Zetmol 10 mg orally once daily.
• You can take Zetmol with or without food.
• Elevations in some laboratory blood tests of liver function(transaminases); headache; muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness.
• Do not take Zetmol if: you are allergic (hypersensitive) to ezetimibe or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
• Tell your doctor about all your medical conditions including allergies.
• Your doctor should do a blood test before you start taking Zetmol with a statin. This is to check how well your liver is working.
• Your doctor may also want you to have blood tests to check how well your liver is working after you start taking Zetmol with a statin.
• If you have moderate or severe liver problems, Zetmol is not recommended.
White, oblong, flat Tabs, with beveled sides, centered uncut, and debossed
with the EZ1 symbol.