Alfa Vitamins Multi Antioxidant 60 capsules
- Free radicals are highly unstable molecules that are naturally formed when you exercise and when your body converts food into energy.
- Your body can also be exposed to free radicals from a variety of environmental sources, such as cigarette smoke, air pollution, and sunlight.
- Free radicals can cause “oxidative stress,” a process that can trigger cell damage.
- Antioxidants are said to help neutralize free radicals in our bodies, and this is thought to boost overall health.
How to store:
Keep at room temperature.
Points of interest:
• Keep in cool, dry place, which lid tightly closed to protect from humidity.
• Keeping out of reach of children.
• Enhancing the immune system functions.
• Minimizing free radical damage.
• Slowing the aging process.
How to use:
Take one (1) capsules daily, as dietary supplement preferably with a meal.
Vitamin A , Vitamin E , Vitamin C , Ginkgo Biloba , Selenium , Zinc