Alfazyme Forte Tab - 30 Tablets
Alfazyme Forte has a synergistic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-edematous action of two potent proteolytic enzymes, affecting the exudative phase of inflammation and ensuring the destruction of peptide chains in inflammatory processes, regardless of the origin.
• Inflammatory conditions and related pain.
• Pharyngitis, laryngitis, sinusitis, otitis, and inflammations of the eustachian tube Ophthalmology:
• Eye trauma, postoperative and vitreous hemorrhage
• Stomatology: Teeth extractions, periodontium and gum inflammations, and stomatological and maxillofacial surgery
• Alfazyme Forte is POSSIBLY SAFE for most people when used in short term.
• Known hypersensitivity to trypsin or chymotrypsin.
• Precautions In case of infections Alfazyme Forte should be associated with antibiotics.
How To Use:
• One to two tablets 3 times daily to be swallowed and not chewed, or as prescribed by the physician.
Stores at room temperature.