Aptamil Comfort 1 Milk Powder 900 g For Infants (0 - 6 Months)
Aptamil Comfort is the right choice if your baby suffers from colic or constipation.
Aptamil Comfort is specifically designed to be more easily digested and reduce digestive upsets, while also effectively relieving symptoms of colic and constipation, helping to relieve digestive discomfort.
Its formula is enriched with vitamins and minerals to promote the healthy mental and physical development of the child.
Suitable and safe formula for the child from birth to 6 months.
Group Of Vitamins, Group Of Minerals,,,,
- Aptamil comfort reduces infants' digestive discomfort.
- It prevents colic or constipation.
- Aptamil comfort enhances normal growth and development.
How to use:
Wash hands and sterilize all utensils
Boil fresh water. Leave the kettle to cool for 30 min.
Measure the required amount of water (refer to product feeding guide) into a sterilized bottle.
Do not use repeatedly boiled water, Always use the scoop provided.
Add 6 scoops of Aptamil milk powder to 180ml of previously boiled water, to prepare one feed of 200ml.
Cap the bottle and shake immediately vertically and vigorously for 10 seconds to dissolve the powder.
Follow the instructions on the Aptamil package.
• Check the infant formula temperature before feeding the baby by placing a few drops on your hand.
• Do not heat infant formula in the microwave.
• With each use, wash the bottle, nipple, and ring thoroughly until the residue from the previous feeding is removed.
• Use prepared infant formula within 1 hour of preparation.
Store at room temperature