Ascensia Contour Microlet Lancets 200 Pcs
Ascensia Contour Microlet Lancets are designed to provide easier and gentler blood glucose testing.
The lancets are coated with silicone to reduce the surface friction of the needle.
Ascensia Contour Microlet Lancet's silicone coating makes it easier to remove the safety cap with lower force to minimize the risk of plastic residue.
The lancets also lower the puncture force required for good penetration to result in a more comfortable testing experience.
Ascensia Contour Microlet Lancet's silicone coating does not interfere with the functionality of blood glucose meters to ensure accurate and reliable measurements.
Ascensia Contour Microlet Lancets Benefits:
• Easier and gentler testing due to the silicone coating on the lancets.
• Safety cap is easy to remove.
• Lower puncture force needed for proper penetration.
• Does not interfere with the blood glucose meter's ability to function.
Directions for use of the Ascensia Contour Microlet Lancets200'S:
• Rotate the round protective cap of the Ascensia Contour Microlet Lancet a 1/4 turn to loosen it without removing the cap.
• Insert the lancet firmly into the lancing device until it stops completely.
• Twist off the round protective cap of the lancet and save it for disposing of the used lancet.
• Eject and dispose of the used lancet.
• Follow the instructions provided with your lancing device for proper use.
• Use lancets only for intended purposes and do not share them with others to prevent cross- contamination.
• Dispose of used lancets properly and safely to avoid accidental needle sticks.
• Keep lancets out of reach of children.
• Store lancets in a cool, and dry place, away from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
Store at room temperature