Butler Gum Access Floss Blister 50 Uses Pack
Butler Gum Access Floss helps to remove plaque and food debris by cleaning hard-to-reach places without irritating the gums.
It is ideal for dental implants, bridges, and people with wide spaces between their teeth.
Butler Gum Floss prevents tooth decay and gum disease as it cleanses between and around teeth where toothbrushes can’t reach.
The Floss expands to adapt to different sizes of interdental spaces for more tooth surface contact
• Butler Gum Access Floss effectively cleanses the spaces between teeth.
• It removes plaque.
• Butler Gum Floss protects teeth and gum.
How to use:
-Pull floss until the green threader is visible, then cut.
- If floss is pulled out past the green threader, rotate the thumb wheel counterclockwise.
- Cut floss in the middle of the green threader.
Points of interest:
• It is recommended to brush your teeth at least twice a day for two minutes.
• Don't forget to visit your dentist every six months.
Store at room temperature