Butler Gum Ortho Floss 50'S
Butler Gum Ortho Floss has been specially developed to help protect your teeth and gums throughout your orthodontic treatment.
It helps protect your mouth from oral problems by removing plaque and food particles from difficult-to-reach areas.
Gum Ortho floss features a thin, rigid end, so you can insert it easily underwires.
The floss expands to adapt to different sized spaces between teeth for more tooth surface contact and increased plaque removal.
Gum Ortho floss is ideal if you have an orthodontic appliance, bridge, and/or wide spaces between your teeth.
• Gum Ortho Floss protects your teeth and gum if you have an orthodontic appliance.
• Removes plaque and food particles from difficult-to-reach areas.
• Built-in threader to help guide the floss between teeth.
• Maintains oral hygiene.
How to use:
Pull floss until green threader is visible.
If floss is pulled out past the green threader, rotate the thumb wheel counter clockwise.
Cut floss in the middle of the green threader.
Points of interest:
• It is recommended to brush your teeth at least twice a day for two minutes.
• Don't forget to visit your dentist every six months.
Made in: China.
Quantity: 50 Uses.
Store at room temperature.