Butler Gum Paroex 0.06 Toothpaste 75 ml
Butler Gum Paroex 0.06 toothpaste offers professional plaque control for optimal gum health.
It has a dual-action antiplaque system, which attacks existing plaque and prevents new plaque from forming too.
Gum Paroex toothpaste helps soothe sensitive gum and maintain it in a healthy condition.
It contains vitamin E, an effective antioxidant, and pro-Vitamin B5 to help revitalize oral mucosa.
Aloe vera helps nourish and soothes mouth tissues.
Fluoride helps prevent cavities and strengthen enamel.
Paroex toothpaste is ideal after a periodontal treatment or to address early signs of sensitive gums.
Also recommended for plaque control in orthodontics, implant, denture, or other prosthetic situations.
Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Aloe vera, Vitamin E, Fluoride.
• Butler Gum Paroex toothpaste helps reduce dental plaque accumulation.
• Helps maintain gum tissues in a healthy condition
• Prevents cavities and strengthen enamel.
• Paroex toothpaste helps soothe sensitive gums.
• Maintains oral hygiene.
How to use:
Simply brush your teeth with a Gum toothpaste 2 or 3 times daily or after each meal.
Points of interest:
• It is recommended to brush your teeth at least twice a day for two minutes.
• Don't forget to visit your dentist every six months.
• Wash your toothbrush before and after use.
• Fresh mint flavor.
• It contains 0.06% Chlorhexidine Digluconate (CHX).
Made in: Spain.
Quantity: 75 ml.
Store at room temperature.