Butler Gum Paroex 0.12% Mouthrinse 300 ml
Butler Gum Paroex 0.12% Mouthrinse helps to remove plaque and soothe sensitive gums.
It ensures gum tissue health and protects against gum problems.
Butler Gum Paroex 0.12% Mouthrinse prevents new plaque from building up by preventing the growth of bacteria and toxins responsible for its formation.
This mouth rinse is a particularly good choice for the post-surgery period or after tooth extraction.
Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride,,,
• Butler Gum Paroex mouthwash has powerful anti-plaque action.
• It prevents gum problems that may be caused by bacteria.
• Helps soothe sensitive gums.
• Helps maintain gum tissues in a healthy condition.
How to use:
Use 10 to 15 ml twice daily for 30 seconds after brushing for fast action against gum problems.
It is recommended not to use GUM PAROEX 0,12% for more than 4 weeks.
Ready-to-use mouthwash– no dilution required.
Points of interest:
• It is recommended to brush your teeth at least twice a day for two minutes.
• Don't forget to visit your dentist every six months.
• Fresh mint flavor
• It contains 0.12% Chlorhexidine Digluconate (CHX).
Quantity: 300 ml.
Store at room temperature.