Butler Gum Paroex 0.12% Toothpaste 75 ml
Butler Gum Paroex 0.12% Toothpaste has anti-plaque action as it removes the existent plaque and prevents new plaque from building up.
Paroex toothpaste contains Cetylpyridinium Chloride, which prevents the growth of bacteria and toxins responsible for plaque formation.
It also contains Aloe vera which helps to nourish and soothe mouth tissues.
Vitamin E has a powerful antioxidant action.
Butler Gum Paroex Toothpaste helps to soothe sensitive gum.
It is ideal in pre and post-oral surgery, tooth extraction, and implant placement.
Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Aloe vera, Vitamin E.
• Butler Gum Paroex 0.12% Toothpaste has powerful anti-plaque action.
• It prevents gum problems that may be caused by bacteria.
• Helps soothe sensitive gums.
• Helps maintain gum tissues in a healthy condition.
How to use:
Apply it to a soft toothbrush and brush after every meal, or at least twice daily, for three minutes at a time.
Points of interest:
• It is recommended to brush your teeth at least twice a day for two minutes.
• Don't forget to visit your dentist every six months.
• Wash your toothbrush before and after use.
• It contains 0.12% Chlorhexidine Digluconate (CHX).
Store at room temperature.