Cansin plast First Aid Plaster Sensitive 20 pcs
Cansin plast first aid plaster is used on minor cuts, scrapes, and injuries to protect wounds against dirt and bacteria.
Produced with nonwoven material and special adhesive for sensitive skins.
Suitable for elders and children.
Cansin plast plaster is hypoallergenic and does not cause any skin irritation.
- Color: white.
- Size: 19 x 72mm
- Quantity: 20 PCS
• Cansin plast plaster covers and protects wounds from contaminations.
• Easy application.
• It helps to shorten healing time.
How to use:
Follow the instructions included on the Cansin package.
Point of interest:
• For single use.
• Avoid scratching your wound as much as possible to allow it to heal fully.
• Always see a doctor if a wound is deep, bleeds heavily, or shows signs of infection.
• When changing the plaster, be sure to remove it gently.
Store at room temperature.