Conceptio For Women - 30 Capsules and 30 Softgels
• More and more studies show that during the period of peri-conception (from the desire for pregnancy), the female organism requires a specific supply of trace elements and nutrients.
• Conceptio Femme provides essential trace elements and vitamins known for their antioxidant power:
- Zinc: associated with selenium, in addition to its antioxidant action, it intervenes in the reproductive mechanisms.
- Vitamin C: associated with vitamin E, helps protect cells against oxidative stress.
- Conceptio Femme contains group B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9 and B12).
- Vitamin B9, also called folic acid, contributes to the growth of maternal tissue during pregnancy.
Improves reproductive chance within six months.
Improves women's fertility.
Have anti-oxidant properties.
How to use:
With a large glass of water, take 1 capsule in the morning during breakfast and 1 softgel in the evening during dinner.
It's a 6-month program, recommended when you want to be pregnant.
zinc, Selenium, Group of vitamins, Omega 3, folic acid.
Point of interest:
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
• Keep out of reach of young children.
• It's a 6-month program, recommended when you want to be pregnant.
• Not recommended for people with thyroid disorders (Iodine).
• Food supplements should be used as part of a healthy lifestyle and should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
• This nutritional supplement is not a medication.
30 Capsules and 30 Softgel Tablets.
How to store:
At room teperature.