Dalton Comfort Clean AHA 20% - 30ml
• The light gel texture with a blend of mild alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) removes dead skin cells, refines the complexion, and leaves the skin feeling smooth and soft.
• Thanks to an exquisite selection of AHAs, the chemical peel can stimulate collagen production and maintain the skin’s acid mantle.
• Besides its exfoliating properties, the facial peel also balances the skin’s moisture levels and offers lasting hydrating benefits.
• It can be used to treat blemishes, blackheads, pimples, and clogged pores as well as acne scars, hyper-pigmentation, age spots, couperose, fine lines, and wrinkles – a true all-rounder for a flawless complexion and a clarified, rejuvenated skin.
• The chemical peel formula contains mild tartaric acid, malic acid, citric acid, and glycolic acid.
• Exfoliating, clarifying, hydrating.
• AHAs are considered to be extremely beneficial for acne skin, but they are also excellent for combating blemishes, acne scars, pigmentation spots, and wrinkles.
gently removes dead skin cells and improves skin tone and texture.
How to use:
• For a glowing and refined complexion, apply the peel once a week and leave it on the face for 3 up to a maximum of 20 minutes, depending on how sensitive your skin is. Then rinse off completely with lukewarm water.
• If the chemical peel is used regularly, you should give your skin additional protection with the SUN CARE UV-Protection Cream UVA/UVB SPF 50+. Use on intact skin only and avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
• To intensify the effect, the AHA peel can be used for an intensive series of face treatments.
• Use the AHA peel 2-3 times a week over 4 weeks.
Tartaric Acid , Citric Acid , Malic Acid , Glycolic Acid.
Points Of Interest:
• Suitable for all skin types.
• Can be combined with the whole DALTON product range.
• It is best to use the exfoliating AHA pads in the evening after cleansing the face because it makes the skin more amenable to any skincare products that go on top and the skin can better regenerate overnight.
• For external use.
• Avoid contact with the eyes.
• Keep the product out of children's reach.
• Store the product at room temperature.