Dalton Redness Control Anti-Redness Mask - 50 ml
• Soothing Face Mask for Irritated Skin & Broken Capillaries
• Couperose is a skin condition characterized by facial redness and broken capillaries or thread veins on cheeks and nose - considered an early stage of rosacea.
• Our redness-reducing couperose mask is formulated with a potent natural combination of marine minerals, our strengthening 5-Herbs-Formula and soothing healing chalk from the island of Rügen.
• It minimizes dilated blood vessels on the face and provides couperose skin with balancing, moisturizing ingredients like panthenol and jojoba oil.
• anti-redness mask calms couperose and rosacea-prone skin, soothes irritation and strengthens the capillaries and the connective tissue.
• Has a soft, creamy texture that absorbs almost completely within 15 to 20 minutes and helps to bring irritated skin back into balance.
• The combination of our 5-Herbs-Formula and healing chalk from the island of Rügen strengthens the capillaries and promotes the skin’s natural ability to heal itself – for a calm complexion and 21% reduction of broken capillaries on the face.
How to use:
• Use 1-2 times a week or as often as you feel your skin needs it.
• Layer the mask on your face and leave it for approx. 15 minutes, before rinsing off with lukewarm water.
5-Herbs-Formula , Yeast Extract , Healing Chalk from Rügen , Panthenol , Jojoba Oil.
Points Of Interest:
• For external use.
• Avoid contact with the eyes.
• Keep the product out of children's reach.
• Store the product at room temperature.