Derma Roller Gold 0.25 mm
Derma Roller Gold is a microneedling device that contains rustproof 192 titanium needles with 0.25 mm length that penetrate deep into the skin and it is suitable for all skin types.
Derma Roller is an easy-to-use device that can be used at home for your face and body to correct underlying issues like poor circulation and skin damage, help improves cellular renewal and get rid of acne scars an reduce pigmentation and it can be used with other cosmetics to get the most out of your desired cosmetic by improving penetrating into the skin, which is more effective than applying the it topically.
• Stimulates collagen production.
• Enhances cellular renewal.
• Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Get rid of acne scars.
• Reduce pigmentation.
• Tighten the skin.
• Treats enlarged pores.
• Increase skin elasticity.
• Reduce cellulite and stretch marks .
How to use:
Make sure you wash your derma roller in warm soapy water, follow by soaking in 70% alcohol for 10 minutes, allow to dry naturally and put it back in its case. Ensure you are sanitising your roller before and after each use to avoid infection.
It is recommended to use the derma roller on a clean, dry skin.
Select the degree of needles length that suits your skin.
Use medium pressure to roll the derma roller around five times evenly in each direction maximum five times horizontally, 5 times vertically and 5 times diagonally. Use very light pressure around your eyes. Use whatever technique you are comfortable with, as long as it spreads evenly. You could first only roll the entire skin area horizontally, when you’ve covered all skin that you want to treat, you roll vertically, and finally diagonally (across).
When using up to 0.3 mm long needles, put the skin care product on your skin, then roll it in with the derma roller. Alternatively, you can first roll the skin and then apply the skin care product.
Points of interest:
• Needles with a length of 0.25 recommended for sensitive skin such as the face and neck.
• For best results, keep the device clean.
• For personal use only, don’t use it with another person.
• Avoid use on open wounds.
• Avoid using other products that may irritate the skin after using derma roller.
• Using derma roller is not particularly painful, but it may leave your skin looking pink\ red after use, this will lessen after a short while.