Dulcolax 30 Tablets
A stimulant laxative that acts on the muscles in the wall of small intestine and colon to generate bowel movement. It also affects the levels of water and electrolytes in the intestines, which results in a laxative effect.
• Colonic evacuation before radiological procedures and surgery.
Points of interest:
• Swallow the whole tablet.
• It generally takes 6 – 12 hours for this medication to work.
• Antacids and milk may reduce the effect of other medications take this medication 1 hour before or 2 hours after taking antacids or milk.
• Laxatives do not help with weight loss.
How to use:
1 -3 tablets once daily.
All Active Ingredients:
• Abdominal Cramping.
• Fluid and electrolyte imbalance.
• Prolonged excessive use can cause diarrhea and related effects.
• Intestinal loss of fluids can promote dehydration; symptoms may include thirst and oliguria.
• Patients may experience blood in stool (Hematochezia).
• Should not be taken for more than five days.
• Contraindicated in patients with severe dehydration.
• Antacid: concomitant use may cause gastric irritation.
• Diuretics: increased risk of electrolytes imbalance.
• Corticosteroids: increased risk of electrolytes imbalance.
How To Storage :