Earneed Soda Bicarb Ear Drops 15 ml
The accumulation of earwax for several reasons, including excessive secretion of wax, blockage of the ear canal, or placing hard objects in the ear that push the wax into the ear, such as hearing aids, earplugs, etc.
Earneed ear drops have a double action that prevents the buildup of hardened earwax and softens the earwax making it easier to remove.
Earned Ear Drops are made of alkaline sodium bicarbonate, and help soften, break up and chemically dissolve dry, hardened earwax to facilitate its exit.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylparaben
• Earneed soda bicarb ear drops are used to soften and remove hard ear wax.
• Helps prevent hardened ear wax build-up.
How to use:
Tilt the head on one side and squeeze 3-6 drops of Earneed advance into the ear.
Keep them in the ear for a few minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water.
Points of interest:
• Earneed Soda Bicarb Ear Drops for external use only.
• If an allergic reaction occurs or worsens the condition, directly contact your doctor.
• Store in a dry place at a temperature below 30c.
• Keep out of reach of children.
Made in: India
Quantity: 15 ml
Store at room temperature