Enterogermina 20 Vials 5 ml
• Enterogermina is a pediatrician's No.1 choice of probiotics for diarrhea and its symptoms in children.
• It contains Bacillus Clausii, friendly bacteria normally present in the gut that turns unhappy tummies into happy ones.
• Enterogermina for diarrhea management, comes in ready-to-drink liquid vials, which can be easily consumed by small kids.
• Plus, it is tasteless, odorless, and colorless; so, your child will consume it without putting up a fight.
2 million spores of Bacillus Clausii
• Enterogermina maintains the right kind of gut flora balance.
• Enterogermina restores internal bacterial balance to help improve immunity.
• It helps in restoring the natural balance of gut bacteria.
• Addresses the root cause of digestive troubles such as diarrhea and the like and promotes the faster return of bacterial balance in the gut.
• Contributes to correct dysvitaminosis which is the imbalance of production and assimilation of vitamins.
• Enterogermina works as effective diarrhea management.
How To Use:
• For infants, 1-2 mini bottles per day to be given at regular intervals.
• For children, 1-2 mini bottles or 1-2 capsules a day to be administered at regular intervals.
• For adults, 2-3 mini bottles.
Points Of Interest:
• Each pack of Enterogermina contains 20 mini bottles.
• Enterogermina can be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Excessive doses of Enterogermina do not produce side effects. However, it is better to follow the recommended doses.
• Don't use Enterogermina if you have an allergy to any of the active ingredients.
20 Vials × 5 ml
Store at room temperature.