Flexiseq Max Strength Gel 50 g For Osteoarthritis
Flexiseq Max Strength gel can be used on hands, knees, hips, shoulders and other joints affected by osteoarthritis to provide pain relief and fight joint stiffness in a couple of days.
It is a drug-free treatment that lubricates the cartilage in joints to help you regain pain-free mobility.
It can also be used alongside traditional pain medication with no drug-to-drug interactions.
Flexiseq gel helps to relieve pain and improve joint mobility thanks to billions of plant-based, oily droplets called Sequessomes.
Activated when the tiny, flexible gel droplets pass through the skin and into target joints, where they localize on cartilage surfaces to form a lubricating layer.
Phosphatidylcholine, Alcohol, Carbomer, Polysorbate, Disodium phosphate
• Flexiseq gel relieves pain and stiffness.
• Improves joint function.
• Relieves osteoarthritis symptoms.
• Improves mobility.
How to use:
Apply Flexiseq Max Strength twice a day in the morning and evening on hands, knees, hips, shoulders, and other joints affected by osteoarthritis to provide pain relief and fight joint stiffness.
1- Apply the gel evenly around the joint.
2- Allow Flexiseq to dry for 10 minutes before covering.
Points of interest:
• Keep out of the children.
• keep in a dry, cool place.
• Consult your doctor if an allergic reaction occurs or worsens the condition after use.
• Flexiseq may cause minor skin irritations, mainly erythema, dry skin, and rash – usually mild to moderate intensity, transient, and fading away by itself. A treatment interruption was not necessary.
• If your condition does not improve, you may discontinue treatment with the product until the event resolves, which could be within a few days.
• Flexiseq gel is a drug-free formula with reduced systematic side effects.
• It can be used longer than 14 days.
• Can be used for patients for whom NSAIDs are not suitable.
Made in: United Kingdom.
Quantity: 50 g.
Store at room temperature.