Futuro Anti-Embolism Thigh Length Stockings White Medium Regular
It is a stocking feature graduated compression to enhance circulation in the leg, helping to decrease the chance of blood clot formation following surgery.
Made with soft, durable materials and specifically designed for the recuperating patient, helps to take steps toward a healthy, active future.
It can be used for post-operative patients, helps prevent edema, leg discomfort, and deep vein thrombosis (DVT).
Support is18 mm/Hg compression.
Benefits of Futuro Anti-Embolism:
• Helps reduce the formation of blood clots.
• Designed for the recuperating patient and post-surgery recovery.
• Great in travel and long time standing with comfort feet all over the day.
• Soft, durable materials for outstanding comfort and fit.
• Graduated compression speeds blood flow by providing the most compression at the ankle and gradually diminishing pressure up the calf.
How to wear Futuro Anti-Embolism:
Follow the instruction before use.
Points of interest:
• Anti-Embolism Thigh Length Stockings not recommended for patients with the following:
1- Any leg conditions dermatitis (skin problem), vein ligation (leg surgery), gangrene, and recent skin graft.
2- Severe vascular diseases, such as arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries), cause poor circulation to the leg.
3- Massive edema (swelling) of the legs, or pulmonary edema (fluid in the lungs) from congestive heart failure.
4- Extreme deformity of the leg.
• Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle using mild detergent. Air dry. Do NOT bleach, tumble dry, dry clean, or iron.
• If discomfort or pain results, persists, or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.
How To Store Futuro Anti-Embolism: