Genuphil syrup 250 ml
Genuphil is the latest advanced formula containing needed to build cartilage formation and liquid lubricant for the joints as the basic components it helps to minimize the pain associated with inflammatory arthritis.
Genuphil syrup works by slowing down the breakdown of cartilage; building the hard connective tissue located in the bones; lowering the blood glucose levels; lowering the hepatic triglyceride levels; lowering the cholesterol content; lowering the frequency of myeloid cells in peripheral blood and bone marrow.
Points Of Interest:
• Before using Genuphil syrup, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.).
• Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug.
• Treatment of inflammatory and roughness of various joints their causes.
• Genuphil helps reduce cartilage wear and reduce pain associated with inflammation and joint roughness.
• To restore joints and muscles to their function and the ability to move them naturally in the elderly.
• Genuphil works to maintain the movement of the interval without pain and increases muscle tolerance for excessive effort.
• As an adjunct treatment to reduce cartilage wear and arthritis for rheumatoid patients.
How To Use:
1 tablespoon (15 mL) 3 times daily or as directed by the physician.
glucosamine sulfate 500 mg , chondroitin sulfate 400 mg , methylsulfonylmethane 250 mg , ,
Stores at room temperature.