Gid Syrup 200 ml
Gid syrup has many potent natural ingredients to relieve gastrointestinal disorders and aid digestion.
Gastrointestinal disorders are increasing day by day due to changes in lifestyle, fast food, and stress.
Gid syrup has carminative, antispasmodic, and promotes digestion.
• Gid syrup relieves gastrointestinal disorders.
• Gid syrup is used for indigestion.
• Relieving flatulence.
• Gid syrup decreases general debility.
• Treats loss of appetite.
How to use:
Shake well before use.
Take two teaspoonfuls of Gid Syrup three times a day or as prescribed by the doctor.
Point of interest:
• Avoid taking Gid syrup if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Consume Gid syrup within 15 days from the date of opening the cap.
Store at room temperature.