Globifer Forte + Tabs 40's
• GlobiFer forte+ is recommended for use in cases of iron deficiency to restore the iron and hemoglobin to a normal level.
• GlobiFer forte+ also contains vitamin B12 and folic acid and is particularly useful for proactive use in pregnancy, menstruating women, and the elderly.
• Restores the iron and hemoglobin to a normal level in cases of iron deficiency.
• With a dose of folic acid and vitamin B12.
• Vitamin B12 and folic acid may help to support red blood cell production.
How To Use:
• 1 tablet per day to be taken with water.
All Active Ingredients:
Elemental iron , Vitamin B12 , Folic acid.
Points Of Interest:
• Women planning a pregnancy or who are pregnant require vitamins and minerals for a healthy pregnancy.
• An adequate intake of iron and Vitamin B9(Folic Acid) and Vitamin B12 is essential, not is an important micronutrient of the human organism, and is needed for a sufficient supply of iron.
• Before you start taking folic acid your doctor should check your vitamin B12 levels to ensure that they are normal.
• Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Stores at room temperature.