Haemoglob Tabs 30'S To Treat Anemia
• Providing sustained iron which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, immune system function, and cognitive function.
• Haemoglob Tablets also contain Vitamin C which enhances iron absorption.
• Also contains essential B vitamins that promote the formation of red blood cells and thus reduce anemia, in addition to their role in promoting the health of the body.
Iron, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, B-Complex, Zinc
• It is used to treat or prevent low iron in the body.
• Haemoglob is used to help growth and good health.
How To Use:
• Take one Tablet per day with your main meal.
• Swallow Haemoglob with water or a cold drink and take with you a main meal.
• Haemoglob Tablet is not to be chewed.
• Do not exceed the recommended dose of Haemoglob Tablet.
• Only taken Haemoglob Tablet on a full stomach.
Points Of Interest:
• Haemoglob Tablet is a food supplement that must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
• As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are:
Under medical supervision, pregnant, breastfeeding, have epilepsy, hemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
• Not suitable for children, Haemoglob Tablet product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Store at room temperature.