Hemoter Gel Unidose 7*5 ml
Hemoter Gel is an effective topical gel cream for treating minor hemorrhoids and their symptoms such as burn, itching, and pain. It is also effective in relieving inflammation.
Hemoter Gel contains:
Horse Chestnut Extract: A plant commonly used to treat hemorrhoids and varicose veins, as it has an anti-inflammatory effect.
It works to prevent fluid leakage from the veins and capillaries, strengthen the veins and increase the resistance of the capillaries.
BUTCHER'S BROOM: reduces inflammation, and swelling relieves pain, and has diuretic properties.
Witch hazel extract soothes itchy skin and prevents bleeding from hemorrhoids.
Horse Chestnut , Butcher's Broom, Which Hazel, ,
Hemoter Gel is used to treat hemorrhoids and their symptoms:
Itching, swelling, irritation, inflammation, and pain.
How to use:
- Wash the area with warm water and dry without rubbing.
- Apply the whole content of one tube (use one full tube at each time).
- Use Hemoter Gel twice daily or as directed by your physician.
Point of interest:
- Each tube is used one time.
- Keep Hemoter Gel out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.