Histaloc 10 mg - 20 Tablets
Promethazine works by changing the actions of chemicals in brain. Promethazine also acts as an antihistamine. It blocks the effects of the naturally occurring chemical histamine in body.
Promethazine is used to treat allergy symptoms such as itching, runny nose, sneezing, itchy or watery eyes, hives, and itchy skin rashes. It also prevents motion sickness, and treats nausea and vomiting or pain after surgery. It is also used as a sedative or sleep aid.
Promethazine is not for use in treating symptoms of asthma, pneumonia, or other lower respiratory tract infections..
• Treat allergic rhinitis, symptoms include watery eyes, runny or blocked nose, itching and sneezing.
• Skin allergy (urticaria).
• Not recommended in pregnancy & breast feeding.
• Liver or kidney disease , any heart disease.
• You are an elderly person.
• Should not be used by children below the age of 12.
• Avoid drinking alcohol while on this medicine.
• ketoconazole and erythromycin
Acidity medicines should be taken two hours before this medicine and not along with it.
How to use:
One tablet 3 time daily.
How to store:
keep at room temperature.