Kadermin Cream 50 mL
• Kadermin Cream creates an effective protective barrier as an adjuvant for the natural tissue regeneration process by helping to restore the normal physiological conditions useful to spontaneous skin regeneration; creating an environment protected from microbial attacks.
• The adhesive properties of Hyaluronic Acid promote tissue hydration. Dimethicone has a high-film-forming-protective power.
• The SCX complex is made up of silicon dioxide functionalized with silver ions and chlorhexidine, the anti-microbial properties ensure defense against external microbial agents.
• Heals and prevents the reinfection of wounds.
• Disinfects wounds and forms a protective film with a barrier effect.
• Hydrates the wounds and speeds up the healing process.
• Prevents the formation of unsightly scars.
• Reduces pain, relieves itching.
• Recommended for all types of wounds, even open wounds.
• Recommended for the whole family.
How To Use:
• Instructions for Use: Clean and dry the affected area before application.
• Apply the amount needed to the skin area to be treated.
• After application does not massage and let the cream dry naturally by forming a continuous protective film.
• Apply the cream 1 - 2 times per day.
• Ascertained hypersensitivity to the components.
• For topical use, do not swallow.
• Avoid contact with eyes, in case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water.
• Do not use it under the age of 3 years.
• Do not use it if the package is opened or damaged.
• Do not use after the expiry date stated on the label.
• Discontinue treatment in the presence of abnormal skin reactions.
Hyaluronic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Silver ions and Chlorhexidine.
How to store:
At room temperature.