Kadermin Powder Spray 125 mL
• Kadermin Spray is recommended for the treatment of all types of skin injuries:
- Minor: wounds, cuts, scrapes, sunburns, rashes, eczema, mycosis
- Major: diabetic foot, bedsores, oozing wounds, ulcerative lesions, surgical lesions, or irritation caused by urinary incontinence.
• The SCX complex consisting of silicon dioxide optimized with silver ions and chlorhexidine
• Silver ions are photochemically unstable, light can cause Ag+ photoreduction in Ag° and thus considerably decreases the antimicrobial action.
• Kadermin’s patented SILVERSIL CLOREX (SCX) formula guarantees silver ions' photochemical and thermal stability.
• Heals and prevents the reinfection of wounds.
• Disinfects wounds and forms a protective film with a barrier effect.
• Hydrates the wounds and speeds up the healing process.
• Prevents the formation of unsightly scars.
• Reduces pain, relieves itching.
• Recommended for all types of wounds, even open wounds.
• Recommended for the whole family.
How To Use:
• Shake well before use.
• It is applied to clean and dry skin.
• Apply once a day.
• Ascertained hypersensitivity to the components.
• For topical use, do not swallow.
• Avoid contact with eyes, in case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water.
• Do not use it under the age of 3 years.
• Do not use it if the package is opened or damaged.
• Do not use after the expiry date stated on the label.
• Discontinue treatment in the presence of abnormal skin reactions.
Hyaluronic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Silver ions and Chlorhexidine.
How to store:
At room temperature.