Kenon Plaster 7'S Kenptc Analgesic
• Kenon Plaster is designed to deliver Ketoprofen through the skin to the targeted pain area
• Ketoprofen is a medicine that is used to relieve pain and swelling.
• It provides relief for arthritis, tennis elbow, muscle ache, sports, and exercise-related injuries such as sprains, strains, and bruises.
• The unique Kenon Plaster system enhances skin breathability when using the patch.
• Kenon Plaster contains 30mg Ketoprofen, which provides relief from pain and swelling due to:
- Strained Muscle.
- Joint Pain.
How To Use:
• Remove film-coated thin paper backing from lint fabric, then apply Kenon lint fabric to the affected part.
Points Of Interest:
• Do not use Kenon Plaster if you are allergic to ketoprofen.
• For external use only.
• Don’t put Kenon Plaster on open wounds.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature