LA Roche Cicaplast Mains Barrier Hand Repairing Cream - 50 ml
• Our hand cream for dry to very dry hands leaves skin feeling soft, smooth, and hydrated.
• This shea butter hand cream immedihoursately soothes hands and is resistant to hand washing. It provides up to 48- hours hydration for dry hands damaged by aggressions at home and work such as cold weather and frequent hand-washing.
• Accepted by the National Eczema Association.
• Niacinamide: A form of vitamin B3, niacinamide is a water soluble vitamin. It is widely used in dermatology for its soothing properties, helping restore skin's moisture barrier and visibly fading skin discolorations.
• Shea Butter: Sustainably sourced in Burkina Faso. Formulas with shea butter help restore the skin's hydrolipidic film and help the skin feel soothed.
• Glycerin: Derived from vegetable sources, it's an excellent humectant. It helps hydrate the skin by absorbing water from the surrounding environment.
• Dimethicone: A silicone-based polymer used as a skin protectant to help reduce water loss.
• La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water: A soothing water sourced in the town of La Roche-Posay in France and a core ingredient in most of our products. It contains a unique combination of minerals, trace elements, and a high concentration of selenium, a natural antioxidant.
• Immediately soothes damaged and dry to very dry hands.
• Resistant to hand washing.
• Moisturizes for up to 48 hours.
• Helps replenish lost moisture.
• Fast-absorbing, non-greasy hand cream.
How To Use:
• Step 1: Use a dime sized amount.
• Step 2: Apply and massage into hands daily as needed.
Niacinamide, Shea Butter, Glycerin, Dimethicone, La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water
Points Of Interest:
• Skin Concern: Dry and very dry hands, Damaged hands, Hands damaged by aggressions at home and work such as dry air, cold weather, frequent hand-washing, and exposure to chemicals.
• Dermatologist Tested.
• Suitable For Sensitive Skin.
• Paraben Free.
• Fragrance Free.
• Allergy Tested