Marnys Junior Syrup 125ml
MARNYS JUNIOR Syrup is a Multivitamin syrup with Royal Jelly, 12 vitamins, and a pleasant forest fruit flavor that supplements the diet, especially in children and teenagers during their growth period. It is recommended for children over 5 years of age, teenagers, and adults. It is used during growth due to:
• Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen in the skin, bones, joints, cartilage, and blood vessels for their normal functions. It also contributes to the normal function of the immune system, as well as increases the absorption of iron.
• Vitamin D is necessary for normal bone growth and development, and normal immune function in children.
• Vitamin A contributes to the normal maintenance of vision, skin, and mucous membranes, and participates in the process of cell specialization.
• The Royal Jelly provides a significant content of unsaturated fatty acids that participate in energy-yielding processes.
• The vitamins niacin (B3) and pantothenic acid (B5) contributes to the normal function of the energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Vitamins B12 and riboflavin (B2) contribute to the normal maintenance of red blood cells.
• Vitamins B6 and biotin (B7) contribute to the normal function of the nervous system. Vitamin B6 additionally contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
• Folic acid (vitamin B9) supplementation increases folate levels.
• Thiamine (vitamin B1) contributes to normal heart function.
• Vitamin E contributes to cell protection from oxidative damage.
• Improve bone growth for children.
• Provides energy essential for growth.
How to use:
Children 5 to 12 years of age: 5ml a day.
Teenagers and adults: 10ml a day.
Shake well before use.
All Active Ingredients:
Vitamin C , Vitamin D , Vitamin A & E , Royal Jelly , Vitamin B complex
Points of interest:
• Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for balanced nutrition.
• It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
• Keep away from children.
• Do not store at temperatures above 30ºC.
Stores at room temperature.