Normal Saline 500 mL A T C
Purified salt solution
It is used for short-term fluid replacement.
It treats hypovolemia that can result due to any dehydration, or injury.
It helps to restore the salt and electrolyte levels in the body.
• Treats Dehydration.
• Used After surgery and injury.
• Used During cancer treatment.
• Restores normal brain activity.
How to use:
Dose: as per doctor's directions.
All Active Ingredients:
• Injection site reactions (pain, swelling, redness).
• Hypotension (low blood pressure).
Warnings and precautions:
• Tell the doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
• Tell the doctor if you have kidney diseases.
• Tell the doctor if you have hypersensitivity to fluid components.
• Tell the doctor if you have blood pressure disturbance, that you might need regular blood tests.
• This injection must be administered under the supervision of a healthcare professional.